Recovery Treatment Care – Call (316) 749-2003 Today!
Recovery Treatment Care Call 316 749-2003 to Get Help Now! Drug and alcohol addiction destroys and ends lives. It pushes the limits of how much suffering one individual can withstand and makes addicts feel trapped in their disgrace and guilt. However, at Drug Abuse Treatment Services Wichita, drug dependency can be beat, and there are professionals who will assist users so they can be free of the guilt and shame that substance addiction feeds on. It has been medically confirmed that substance dependency is a disease, and must be addressed with the same clinical scrutiny as such diseases like cancer. Our top-notch experts specialize in drug and alcohol therapies; it is for this reason that all of our clients receive the best of care. It’s time to stop the pointless struggling. Take the first step to sobriety by contacting Drug Recovery Treatment.
What Is Substance Addiction?
Generally, drug addiction starts as a single encounter. However, people who use drugs soon find that the volume they’re using, and how regularly they’re using it, is increasing. The more substance abuse increases, the more difficult it is to go without the drug in the system because of the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Recovery Center Wichita, KS addresses drug dependency, which can be either a physical and/or psychological dependence, which is a disease that develops due to persistent legal and illegal drug use.
- Physical dependency develops when continual drug use disturbs the way nerve cells in the brain communicate pleasure, making drug use the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to establish, and longer to treat. This occurs when the user believes that they need the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of being unable to use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of substance addiction, however, they should be handled together in a comprehensive treatment plan. Addicts need a qualified, passionate staff, like the one at Kansas Drug Treatment, to help stop their suffering. Our treatment programs are so effective because they offer:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- an expert and supportive aftercare staff
- wonderful, luxurious affordable accommodations
By taking into account the addict’s individual circumstance, we can customize the treatment recovery center’s process for all sorts of drug dependency. Because we employ numerous effective, fact-based therapies, we can discover healthy and affordable answers for everyone.
What Is Rehabilitation?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from the current drug they use
- takes part in various types of therapy and behavioral changes that help them understand their problems
- examine their triggers for using
- are taught ways to avoid relapses and temptation
At Addiction Treatment Intervention, recovery specialists are responsible for the various aspects of recovery, including:
- medical care
- drug and alcohol testing
- lifestyle skills coaching
- relapse prevention training
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Recovery Treatment Care Treats Substance Addiction
By combining the best of inpatient and outpatient care, we are able to offer round-the-clock supervision with the freedoms associated with integration into society. Clients also reside in gorgeous, comfortable residential houses while engaging in:
- group and one-on-one therapy
- support group meetings every day
- behavioral modeling treatment
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- other social activities
For additional information concerning rehab programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general, Recovery Treatment Care recovery professionals are available at 316-749-2003. Call today!