Call 316-799-0433 to Get Help Today!
Our facility has been treating the people of Wichita, KS for over a decade. Our main mission is to help addicts break free of drug and/or alcohol dependency. Treatment programs offer addicts an opportunity to make positive changes in their life. Many addicts that suffer from drug abuse suffer emotionally, bodily, financially, and professionally. Our team helps addicts in Wichita, KS reach their goals of sobriety and stability, so they don’t need to endure anymore. Detox programs are available to those who require it and everybody has access to:
- healthy diversions and physical activities
- custom-designed addiction treatment programs
- great living facilities
- group and individual therapy
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call 316-799-0433 to speak with an addiction treatment professional, and begin recovery today!
Effective Treatment Programs
There are lots of different conventional and unconventional strategies for dealing with drug and/or alcohol abuse. However, scientists, therapists, and mental health care professionals, still agree on a few principles concerning effective addiction treatment. One vital principle is that rehabilitation programs treatment plans should be different for each and every person. Because people who use the exact same drug don’t always benefit from the same type of therapies, the success of someone in rehab usually depends upon their individual treatment plan. This means taking into account any medical, legal, job-related, psychological, or social problems. An efficient treatment plan, therefore, usually depends upon precise examination and observation of the patient. Thus the plan should adhere to frequent adjustments and modifications to meet the patient’s growing needs. Likewise, many treatment plans are effective, and mental health care professionals often utilize a blend of:
- vocational instruction
- group and/or individual counseling
- medical services
- parenting instruction
- family therapy
- behavioral therapies
What Kind of Treatment Programs Are Available?
The person’s particular needs will decide the level of rehab that is most appropriate. For instance, a person in Wichita, KS who has been clean and sober for many years, but recently relapsed, will need a much different level of treatment than a person that has been actively using for a long time and has not been treated.
- Normally occurring at a hospital or clinic, inpatient treatment combines detox and rehab services in one location. Despite inpatient treatment becoming less common, detox still needs to be medically administered in a hospital unit or clinic. Our clients are still urged to continue directly to a treatment center for rehab after detox.
- Outpatient treatment is provided in residential treatment programs with outpatient services, counselor’s offices, neighborhood medical clinics, or in health clinics. A patient at an outpatient facility generally lives at home and commutes daily to receive treatment at the rehabilitation facility.
- Our team specializes in residential treatment, which combines the best parts of inpatient and outpatient programs. Clients are transported to the facility for treatment and daily support group meetings and live in residential accommodations. Addicts who take part in this approach learn to face the anxieties and temptations of life because this treatment teaches them the right way to function in society.
Let Our Experts Help
Finally, substance addiction may feel like the only choice. But with the help of experts, and the support of friends and family in Wichita, KS, substance dependency can be conquered. Our treatment program provides all kinds of help for substance dependency, even for people who have additional mental or emotional problems in addition to their substance abuse. Our professionals are available 24/7 at 316-799-0433 to help locate rehabilitation programs, for details regarding addiction, or for advice. Call now!